It is going to be yet another scorching weekend - and there are plenty of things to do in the sun in Gloucestershire.
Here's our pick of 10 of the best:
1. The Gloucester Quays Food Festival has a feast of tasty treats and celebrity chefs to keep you entertained all weekend.
2. Be amazed at some of the best aircraft in the world at the Royal International Air Tattoo in Fairford.
3. To celebrate the imminent arrival of the Duchess of Cambridge's baby we are asking you to send in pictures of your own little prince or princess to be in with a chance of winning a family meal at Ed's Easy Diner for Citizen readers and Nandos for Echo readers. Enter the Echo competition here or
4. Enjoy some drama at the Cheltenham Open Air Theatre Festival
5. Taste a bit of Ashes style atmosphere at the glorious Cheltenham Cricket Festival
6. Sup a refreshing pint at the CAMRA Cotswold Beer Festival
7. Enjoy the splendid surroundings of Sudeley Castle on Sunday where they are putting on a Tudor Fun Day
8. Watch the film of the week if you want to escape the sunshine for a couple of hours: Monsters University
9. Eat at the restaurant of the week: Bistrot Coco in Cheltenham
10. Cook the recipe of the week - on the BBQ of course: Barbecued lamb with salsa verde