It may be a quiet weekend in Gloucestershire as people take stock after the festivities - but there are still a few events to entertain you.
Here's our list of 10 suggestions for things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend:
1. Be transported to a magical land with the Rain or Shine Theatre Company's rendition of The Snow Queen at Hucclecote Methodist Church Hall on Sunday.
3. Cheer on the Cherry and Whites as Gloucester Rugby take on Saracens at Kingsholm.
4. Tired of your current job? January 6 is officially the day more people search online for a new job so why not join them. With our Jobs package you can upload your CV and browse hundreds of job opportunities in Gloucestershire.
5. Stop putting it off - it's time to join a gym and shed those festive pounds.
6. Fancy blowing away the festive cobwebs with a walk? If you haven't walked it yet try the Sculpture Trail in the Forest of Dean.
7. It's a busy time of year at the Wildfowl and Wetland Trust Slimbridge Wetland Centre including swan feeding and an unusual festival dedicated to Cranes and....cranberries.
8. Cook the recipe of the week: Pasta with winter ratatouille
9. Try the restuarant of the week: Strada , Montpellier, Cheltenham
10. Watch the film of the week: American Hustle