Brush off the January blues with our pick of 10 things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend.
1. Have you ever wanted to find out more about Gloucestershire Airport This weekend is your chance as the Staverton airport is staging a travel and leisure weekend between 11am and 4pm on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Take a look at 100 stunning images in the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at Nature in Art
3.Get dramatic with an evening of new writing from The Landor Theatre at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham on Saturday.
4.If Christmas seems like a dim and distant memory why note rekindle the festive spirit one more time with the panto Dick Whittington at the Chantry Centre and Lister Hall in Dursley.
5.It's a great event for spud lovers with the potato weekend at Dundry Nurseries on Bamfurlong Lane, Cheltenham.
7. Support a local football team: Go along and watch the mighty Cheltenham Town FC take on Accrington "Who are they?" Stanley on Saturday. Kick off 3pm.
8. Cook the recipe of the week: Croque Monsieur
9. Eat at one of the establishments we have put together in our 10 of the best budget restaurants in Gloucestershire
10. Watch the film of the week: 12 Years a Slave