If you can avoid the stormy weather there is plenty to do in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's our pick of 10 things to do:
1. Take a walk among the snowdrops at Colesbourne House
2.Enjoy a hilarious show at Cheltenham Everyman theatre with the farce Boeing Boeing
3. Leading authors this week stressed how important it is to read to children so if you are a parent why not start now. Here's a list of the best 100 books to read before the age of 14.
4.Enjoy a lovely pint at the Tewkesbury Winter Ales Festival
5. Have your picture taken on the Citizen Love Sofa at Eastgate Shoping Centre or the Gloucestershire Echo Love Sofa at Regent Arcade on Saturday.
6. Support your local one - Saturday is National Libraries Day
7. Eat at the restaurant of the week: Ask, Cheltenham
8. Audition for the Cheltonians
9. Cook the dish of the week: Arbroath Smokie Cakes with chilli jam
10. Watch the film of the week: Robocop (12A)