It may only be a few days until New Year's Eve but there are still events going on this weekend to entertain yourself.
Here's our recommendations for things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend:
1. Go shopping and spend all that lovely Christmas money. The sales are in full swing throughout Gloucestershire - support your local shops.
2. Have you tested yourself in our big festive 40-question quiz yet?
3. Lose yourself in the dramatic world of The Snow Spider at Cheltenham Playhouse.
4. Cheer on the Cherry and Whites as they take on London Irish at the Madejski Stadium on Sunday. If you can't make it to the match follow the action online with us .
5. Blow away the cobwebs with a wonderful walk in glorious Gloucestershire countryside.
6. The regular Sunday car boot sale at Cheltenham Racecourse is still on this weekend.
7.Support Cheltenham Town FC at the Abbey Business Stadium on Sunday as they take on Mansfield Town. Kick off 3pm.
8. Try the restaurant of the week: A new Indian food eating experience in Montpellier, Cheltenham: The Ballroom
9. Cook the recipe of the week: The Hairy Bikers' Tartiflette
10. Watch the film of the week: Walking with Dinosaurs: The 3D Movie
11. The Jet Age Museum in Staverton is hosting a family fun day on New Year's Day between 10am and 4pm