If you are not spending the next two days catching up with Christmas shopping there is plenty to keep you entertained in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's our 10 recommendations for the weekend ahead:
1. Roar on Gloucester Rugby as they take on Worcester Warriors in this crunch Severnside derby on Sunday.
2. Escape the hubbub of the shopping maelstrom and take a wander through the enchanted woodland at Westonbirt Arboretum. The special illuminated trail is open from 5-8.30pm.
3. Enjoy some beautiful carols with the Saint Cecilia Singers Christmas Concert at Gloucester Cathedral.
4. It's panto time:
We have Aladdin at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham
Or Jack and the Beanstalk at The Roses in Tewkesbury.
Or the fabulous Jerry Lane starring in Cinderella at the Walls Club in Barnwood:
5. If you need to occupy the children for a few hours why not draw and make your own Christmas Nativity Scene with Forest of Dean illustrator Shoo Raynor .
6. Santa Claus is paying a flying visit to the Dean Forest Railway in the Forest of Dean - catch one of his Santa specials.
7. Folk legend Jonny Coppin is performing his 'All On A Winter's Night' show at the Stroud Subscription Rooms on Saturday.
8. Fancy some jazz? Peter Gill and friends will be presenting Jazz on a Christmas Night at the Bacon Theatre in Cheltenham on Saturday night.
9. Cook the recipe of the week: Roast salmon , gnocchi and chestnuts:
10. Watch the film of week: It has to be Anchorman 2 : The Legend continues.
11. And don't forget to Track Santa on Christmas Eve using the American aerospace NORAD tracking website.