FROM a damp and insect-infested home, to a scabies-ridden room, to a mouldy flat.
Christopher Stevens and his partner Sarah Elder haven't had the best luck with houses.
In November 2011, the couple moved into a privately rented Barton Street flat, but soon after they arrived, damp was discovered in the walls and wood lice were found living in the windows.
In February this year, they were moved into a bedsit in Linden with their baby Roman by Gloucester City Council, but Mr Stevens claimed there was scabies in the building.
Now, Mr Stevens says their new Matson Avenue flat is in such a bad condition it is making him and his family ill.
He said: "We have had to move my son out because the damp is so bad and I have been coughing up blood too.
"My partner and I now have to live in the living room because it's the only room that is habitable. We eat, live and sleep in there.
"All the electrics are shot too. When we first got here, I plugged my DVD player and my XBox360 in and they both blew up."
He added: "We are happy to stay where we are rather than move again but a lot of work needs to be done in pretty much every room. We have been told to wait 12 months though.
"None of the windows are sealed properly and we are having to spend £25 a week on gas."
Gloucester City Homes chief executive Ashley Green said: "Through our repair and improvement programmes, we are committed to ensuring that all our residents are able to live in homes that meet the Decent Homes Standard.
"We have been working with Mr Stevens and Miss Elder to resolve a number of issues they have reported to us regarding their home, all of which we have addressed within our agreed time scales.
"They have told us that they are experiencing condensation in their home and our surveyor and housing officer visited them earlier this week and advised them about preventative measures they can take to reduce condensation at the property as well as arranging for some minor works to help them to achieve this."