Land Rover 90 drivers in Gloucestershire are being warned after three of the vehicles have been stolen over five days.Thieves have targeted the vehicles in...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- BSM - Ford Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- BSM - Ford Stroud, Stroud
- BSM - Iveco Gloucester, Gloucester
- BSM - Renault Gloucester, Gloucester
- Bargain Cars, Gloucester
- Baylis Vauxhall Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Baylis Vauxhall Cirencester, CIRENCESTER
- Baylis Vauxhall Gloucester, Gloucester
- Baylis Vauxhall Hereford, HEREFORD
- Baylis Vauxhall Ross-on-Wye, ROSS-ON-WYE
- Baylis Vauxhall Stroud, STROUD
- Bristol Street Motors Mazda & Fiat Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Cheltenham & Gloucester Mitsubishi, STAVERTON
- Cirencester Mitsubishi, Cirencester
- Completely Motoring, Gloucester
- Dursley Mitsubishi, Dursley
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Five Acres, Coleford
- Gardner Butcher Garages, Ross-On-Wye
- Gloucester Cars, Gloucester
- Hartwell Hereford Ford, Hereford
- Hathway Car Sales, Bristol
- Hilltop Garage, Stonehouse
- J D Motor Company, Cheltenham
- Johnsons Cars Volvo Gloucester, Gloucester
- Motorhouse Citroen Coleford, Coleford
- Norman Cars, Cheltenham
- Only Automatics, Coleford
- Oxstalls Service Station Ltd, Gloucester
- Pete Smith Coleford, Coleford
- Pioneer Commercial Vehicles Sales, Cheltenham
- R M A Car Sales, Lydney
- Racecourse Cars, Cheltenham
- Shire Cars Ltd, Cheltenham
- Stratstone Land Rover, Gloucester
- Thompson First Citroen, STROUD
- Thompson and Thompson, CALDICOT
- Tim Fry Land Rovers ltd, Cheltenham
- Town Cars, Gloucester
- Wessex Gloucester, Gloucester
- Westlands Hyundai Gloucester, Gloucester
- Westlands Toyota Hereford, Hereford
An inspirational and dedicated female motor racing driver has been given a huge boost thanks to Bristol Street Motors Renault in Gloucester.Alice Powell, 21,...
It won't just be the bars which are packed tomorrow as many people finish work for the festive break.Travel experts are predicting 20m will be hitting the roads...
Motoring journalists can give their professional opinion and offer pointers as to which car offers the best value, practicality and economy, but in the end it...
Paddington Bear found a new home courtesy of Tracey Emin, who snapped it up at a Christie's auction in aid of the NSPCC.The Rolls-Royce Paddington, named the...
The government is to will press ahead with plans to introduce signs on motorways that display the price of fuel at service stations.The Department for Transport...
Drivers have been reporting delays and heavy traffic at the Elmbridge Court roundabout today. It is already one of the busiest junctions in Gloucestershire...
Drainage and resurfacing work will shut the A40 at Huntley for 16 weeks in the new year.The Highways Agency has announced it will carry out the improvements in...
Nearly 300 speeders were caught by mobile cameras in the Forest of Dean in just one month.In seven visits to the A48 at Woolaston, officers photographed 89...
The three-point turn looks set to be consigned to history in the biggest shake-up to the driving test in 20 years.The 'turn in the road' manoeuvre could be...
Fancy seeing fresh from the jungle and I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here four-times World Superbike Champion, Carl Fogarty?He will one of the many guests at...
A van driver had a narrow escape when his vehicle went up in flames on the M5 motorway.The dramatic scene was witnessed by commuters close to junction 10, near...
The motorway had to be closed northbound from junctions 11 by Gloucester to junction eight after a crash involving a lorry and a van.
Prices at the petrol pumps could tumble even further after Saudi Arabia unexpectedly cut the price of oil it sells to the US.The cost of Brent crude fell to its...
A 30-year-old man from Newent, who was riding a Suzuki motorcycle, remains in a serious condition
Motorists who have not grown attached to their tax discs can fetch tidy sums by listing them on an online marketplace.While it has only been two weeks since...
Four out of ten drivers give their car a name, according to a new survey.Figures from the AA Driving School say women are far more likely than men to have named...
Urgent electrical work was blamed as the source of driving delays as many battled into Gloucester along Bristol Road at the height of rush hour.
Some 44 per cent of motorists fear the scrapping of the paper tax disc will encourage people to break the law, according to the RAC.From next Wednesday,...
A car dealership in Gloucester is this month supporting a campaign by the National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA) to urge the government to protect...