The time has come to return the Mitsubishi PHEV back to its rightful owner and I can honestly say, I am a little sad. After a week of using it as my daily drive...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Autodeals, Stroud
- BSM - Ford Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- BSM - Ford Stroud, Stroud
- BSM - Iveco Gloucester, Gloucester
- BSM - Renault Gloucester, Gloucester
- Bargain Cars, Gloucester
- Baylis Vauxhall Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Baylis Vauxhall Cirencester, CIRENCESTER
- Baylis Vauxhall Gloucester, Gloucester
- Baylis Vauxhall Hereford, HEREFORD
- Baylis Vauxhall Ross-on-Wye, ROSS-ON-WYE
- Baylis Vauxhall Stroud, STROUD
- Bristol Street Motors Mazda & Fiat Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Cheltenham & Gloucester Mitsubishi, STAVERTON
- Cirencester Mitsubishi, Cirencester
- Completely Motoring, Gloucester
- Court Farm Garage, Cinderford
- Dursley Mitsubishi, Dursley
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Five Acres, Coleford
- GL51 Cars, Tewkesbury
- Gardner Butcher Garages, Ross-On-Wye
- Gloucester Cars, Gloucester
- Hathway Car Sales, Bristol
- J D Motor Company, Cheltenham
- Johnsons Cars Volvo Gloucester, Gloucester
- Lexus Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Listers Toyota Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Motorhouse Citroen Coleford, Coleford
- Norman Cars, Cheltenham
- Only Automatics, Coleford
- Oxstalls Service Station Ltd, Gloucester
- Pete Smith Coleford, Coleford
- Pioneer Commercial Vehicles Sales, Cheltenham
- Premier Cars, Hereford
- R M A Car Sales, Lydney
- RS Cars, Ross-on-Wye
- Racecourse Cars, Cheltenham
- Shire Cars Ltd, Cheltenham
- Tim Fry Land Rovers ltd, Cheltenham
- Town Cars, Gloucester
- Wessex Gloucester, Gloucester
- Westlands Hyundai Gloucester, Gloucester
- Westlands Toyota Hereford, Hereford
Hot on the heels of the revelation that Jeremy Clarkson had seen the error of his ways in terms of motoring mayhem, which of course was an April Fool joke, many...
Arriving at the test centre and waiting for the examiner to call your name can be one of the most nerve-racking moments for any learner driver.Driving tests are...
A sporty new 200mph 'baby' Bentley fit for a 21st century James Bond has been revealed.The wraps are set to come off Bentley's new two-seater Aston Martin rival...
Production of the new Morgan Aero 8 is scheduled to begin in the last quarter of this year at the Pickersleigh Road factory in Malvern.The 2015 Morgan Aero 8...
Figures released by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders show that the UK new car market has grown for a 36th consecutive month – a record...
Just a year after potholes were fixed on the A40 Golden Valley they need to be fixed again with works costing £600,000Motorists have complained that...
Motorists on the M5 were warned about metal in the carriageway just after midnight on Saturday. Aluminium strips were found by police in the southbound...
Jaguar And Land Rover Team Up With James BondJaguar Land Rover has announced its line-up of vehicles set to feature in SPECTRE, the 24th James Bond adventure,...
Shocking picture taken on the M5 shows man driving and reading a paper - with child in passenger seat.
Motoring journalist Zog Ziegler gets down and dirty for the air ambulanceIn late November Ted Elwes, long-standing stalwart of the Tewkesbury Rotarians, kindly...
Land Rover 90 drivers in Gloucestershire are being warned after three of the vehicles have been stolen over five days.Thieves have targeted the vehicles in...
An inspirational and dedicated female motor racing driver has been given a huge boost thanks to Bristol Street Motors Renault in Gloucester.Alice Powell, 21,...
It won't just be the bars which are packed tomorrow as many people finish work for the festive break.Travel experts are predicting 20m will be hitting the roads...
Motoring journalists can give their professional opinion and offer pointers as to which car offers the best value, practicality and economy, but in the end it...
Paddington Bear found a new home courtesy of Tracey Emin, who snapped it up at a Christie's auction in aid of the NSPCC.The Rolls-Royce Paddington, named the...
The government is to will press ahead with plans to introduce signs on motorways that display the price of fuel at service stations.The Department for Transport...
Drivers have been reporting delays and heavy traffic at the Elmbridge Court roundabout today. It is already one of the busiest junctions in Gloucestershire...
Drainage and resurfacing work will shut the A40 at Huntley for 16 weeks in the new year.The Highways Agency has announced it will carry out the improvements in...
Nearly 300 speeders were caught by mobile cameras in the Forest of Dean in just one month.In seven visits to the A48 at Woolaston, officers photographed 89...