Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Autodeals, Stroud
- Baylis Vauxhall Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Baylis Vauxhall Cirencester, CIRENCESTER
- Baylis Vauxhall Gloucester, Gloucester
- Baylis Vauxhall Hereford, HEREFORD
- Baylis Vauxhall Ross-on-Wye, ROSS-ON-WYE
- Baylis Vauxhall Stroud, STROUD
- Berkeley Vale Hyundai, Bristol
- Bristol Street Motors Ford Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Bristol Street Motors Ford Stroud, Stroud
- Bristol Street Motors Mazda & Fiat Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Bristol Street Motors Renault Gloucester, Gloucester
- Cheltenham & Gloucester Mitsubishi, STAVERTON
- Cirencester Mitsubishi, Cirencester
- Completely Motoring, Gloucester
- Court Farm Garage, Littledean
- Dursley Mitsubishi, Dursley
- Evans Halshaw Motorhouse Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Five Acres, Coleford
- GL51 Cars, Tewkesbury
- Gardner Butcher Garages, Ross-On-Wye
- Gloucester Cars, Gloucester
- Gloucester Trade Centre, Gloucester
- Hathway Car Sales, Bristol
- J D Motor Company, Cheltenham
- Johnsons Cars Volvo Gloucester, Gloucester
- Lexus Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Listers Toyota Cheltenham, Cheltenham
- Motorhouse Citroen Coleford, Coleford
- Norman Cars, Cheltenham
- Only Automatics, Coleford
- Oxstalls Service Station Ltd, Long Levens
- Pete Smith Coleford, Coleford
- Pioneer Commercial Vehicles Sales, Cheltenham
- R M A Car Sales, Lydney
- RB Cars, Churcham
- Racecourse Cars, Cheltenham
- Shire Cars Ltd, Cheltenham
- Small Car Company Sales Ltd, CHELTENHAM
- Tim Fry Land Rovers ltd, Cheltenham
- Town Cars, Gloucester
- Wessex Gloucester, Gloucester
- Westlands Hyundai Gloucester, Gloucester
- Westlands Toyota Hereford, Hereford
With only 50 cars produced for the UK market, the first and last Porsche 30 Turbo SE 'Flatnose' otherwise known as 'Flachbau' will be together for the first...
The new car market looks to be on track for a record September tally of 450,000 units.Experts are also forecasting a record volume of consumer valuations via...
A new study has found that 66 per cent of new car buyers are put off buying when confronted with a pushy sales person.The survey also found that pushy...
THREE friends are hoping their entry into the 2015 Screwball Rally is a Mutts Cutts above the rest.Their automotive creation is inspired by the shaggy dog motor...
For more than half a century Aston Martin has been the sports car of choice for the world's most famous spy, James Bond.Now, the luxury British brand is...
The inaugural Shelsley Walsh Bike Festival has been hailed a roaring success.Several thousand visitors enjoyed an action-packed day where rare classic, modern...
The UK's first injured Serviceman's motorcycle race team True Racing Heroes are revving up for Shelsley Walsh Bike Festival this Sunday.True Heroes Racing is an...
More than three quarters of parents claim that having children forced them to buy a new car.And nearly four in ten say that children go on to influence...
More than three quarters of parents (78 per cent) claim that having kids forced them to buy a new car. And nearly four in ten (37 per cent) say that children go...
Road closure for essential maintenance is set to cause huge detour for commuters
September has seen record levels of new car registrations as the economy continue to improve. However, customer for new vehicles need to be aware of insuring...
Japanese car maker Nissan has announced it will invest £100m in its Sunderland factory to build the new Juke model.The investment will secure thousands of...
Veronica and Steve Haines' son, Max, needed a blood transfusion when born prematurely in 2012, without the Severn Freewheelers and their vital work in...
Accident victim is flown to hospital by air ambulance
Almost 2,000 Ford Mustang orders have been taken in the UK since January as the first right-hand drive cars begin to roll off the production line at Flatrock...
Cars that used to fill jams and multi-storeys, such as the he Austin 1100, Maestro and Allegro models, the Vauxhall Viva and Nissan Bluebird are on the verge of...
It's bright, it's yellow and the owner wants it back
More than 16 million UK motorists judge other drivers based on the colour, type, and cleanliness of their car and even let it affect how they drive, according...
New research has revealed that 20 per cent of car owners have skipped their car service or other maintenance and repairs over the past 12 months.The study also...
More than 16 million UK motorists judge other drivers based on the colour, type, and cleanliness of their car and even let it affect how they drive according to...