Curvaceous, voluptuous, womanly.
However Nigella Lawson is described, one thing is universally agreed.
She is a domestic goddess and a well-dressed one at that.
Whether it’s her size 12 days or her size 16, Nigella gets the fashion world’s thumbs up for her dresses.
Here are our pick of the best and where you can find your perfect Nigella dress.
1. Have you seen The Bombshell?
Possibly the most appropriately named dress for the seductress, this dress was designed by Katya Wildman.
This tailored dress is made to fit any size and caused a stir when she stepped out in it.
And the part where she admitted to buying 12 of them in different colours ensured its huge success.
2. Nigella’s royal blue bodycon was more sumptuous than the strawberry tart she tasted.
Another ‘wiggle dress’, she was first seen in this one for the trailer of new show The Taste.
Diva Catwalk still do this dress which you can nab for £85
Check out Nigella's bodycon in The Taste trailer here
3. Tartan is the pattern to own this winter and this dress she was spotted in fits the bill perfectly.
Also from Diva, it’s right on trend and is a must for the fashion follower’s wardrobe.
4. Nigella is the ruling queen when it comes to off the shoulder dresses.
Normally spotted wearing in black, she flaunts her best side.
Try this Lipsy lace dress in Next for a similar look for £55
5. Neckline is key to the Lawson look.
Rather than high top or roller neck, the chef normally opts for a lower neckline.
Brave it (whilst still looking modest) with Debenhams navy halterneck twist bodice maxi dress for evening wear.
6. If you fancy an alternative look, try this technique.
Keep the fit the same but venture away from one colour dresses and experiment with print.
Nigella sported a figure hugging patterned neon dress at her New York book launch.
Whilst hers was a pricey number from Christopher Kane, why not try this alternative from River Island