Login Register

Discussion

“Have you received your letter today from Gloucester Council, telling us again about the city car club? 1 sheet of A4 Paper in an A4 envelope and a leaflet? This could all have fitted in a smaller envelope. Easy to spend somebody else's money.”

By honslknjklyt Posted: October 22, 2012

4 comments

4 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • mrspotter  |  October 24 2012, 1:30PM

at least it's information more than can be said of these PCC elections. These roles are supposed to be INDEPENDANT and standing for the local community.....not a political party.... but from what I've heard they'll be just the same as our councillors, more intent on following the party line than doing what's best for Gloucestershire.

• honslknjklyt  |  October 24 2012, 1:50PM

I wont be voting in these police commission elections.

• Grahambarker  |  October 24 2012, 2:00PM

neither will I ''Honslknkldalv ...' or whatever your name is! No idea who is standing or they will achive - but we have received a letter inviting to vote on which crimes they shoud be concetrating on !! ALL OFF THEM PLOD - ALL OF THEM!!!

• mrspotter  |  October 24 2012, 2:09PM

I'm not suprised hons..... They keep drumming it into us exactly what powers these people will have, but how can you decide who would be best for the job not knowing anything about the candidates They'll probaby give themselves glowing reports, these people always do, but I would rather know about them firsthand.

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!