Login Register

Discussion

“Tilbury woman is 53 but looks 27 ..?
First time i have looked at an advert, but noted that the before and after photos, are quite suprising, in the aged picture 53 she as a short cut hairstyle, yet 14 days later in the 27years photo she as grown a wonderful mop of hair, .. how people are taken in..”

By cheltenham20 Posted: January 16, 2013

3 comments

3 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • FreeRadical1  |  January 16 2013, 6:20PM

The advert is a con, but I disagree on the hair thing. If you look carefully at the before and after photos, you will see that not only is the lighting totally different but her hair is styled slightly differently as well. In the first photo, the lighting is extremely harsh, making her look awful. In the second photo, the lighting is very subdued and diffuse, which is very flattering to the older lady - believe me I know from experience! I suggest that some of her hair is tied back in the first photo but brushed in a softer way around her face in the second photo. Also, the bright lighting of the first photo, combined with her peroxide blonde hair, makes some of her hair almost invisible (but look at the shadow cast on her neck from some of her front hair on her left-hand side). In addition, I believe that the second photo has been airbrushed, particularly around the chin. Also, the second photo was taken after the judicial application of makeup - look at how dark and defined her eyebrows are in comparison to the first photo.

• cheltenham20  |  January 16 2013, 6:52PM

As a person who is pretty handy with photo manipilation, i can assure you that the 27 year old is exactly what she is , i removed all the lines cracks and crannys from the 57 yer old lady,and we get exactly the same picture as the 27 year old,,, Ive got time on my hands... I suppose there are some people who are stupid enough to believe these advetisments ... Now where's that one for the men, that says i can look 25 years younger ? im sure it will work for me....

• Lecorche  |  January 16 2013, 7:17PM

I'm seeing a Cheltenham Woman here just to the right of the main post. Looks like she's gone face first into a cow pat !

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!