Login Register

Tumble dryer sparks Cinderford blaze

By citizenmike  |  Posted: February 09, 2014

26431148

Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service

Comments (1)

Firefighters tackle a fire caused by a tumble dryer in Cinderford this morning.

The incident in the Ruspidge area at 9.14am this morning.

Firefighters from Cinderford were called to reports of smoke coming from an integral house garage.

Two fire crews from Cinderford fire station attended.

A fire spokesman said: "Crews used two hosereels and four breathing apparatus to deal with the fire which occurred in a tumble dryer. Crews also used a positive pressure ventilation fan to remove smoke from the property."

Crews were on scene for approximately 30 minutes.

Read more from Gloucester Citizen

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

      YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

       
       
       

      MORE NEWS HEADLINES