There is plenty going in Gloucestershire this weekend from sonic booming aircraft to an Underground Festival in Gloucester.
Here's TiG's Ten Things to Do in Gloucestershire this weekend tips:
1. Check out loads of great bands at Gloucester's Underground Festival on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Get your walking boots on and take part in the Five Valleys Walk on Sunday to raise money for the Meningitis Trust. You can regsiter on the day to join in.
3. If The King is your thing why not check out world renowned Elvis Presley tribute act Lee Memphis King playing 'One Night of Elvis" at The Roses Theatre in Tewkesbury on Saturday night.
4. Cook the recipe of the week. Yummy and sweet - Paul Hollywood's jam doughnuts
5. Enjoy a meal at the restaurant / pub of the week: The Bumble Bee in Quedgeley.
6. Watch out for an epic flypast of the legendary Avro Vulcan XH558 Bomber which will be flying over Gloucestershire Airport on Saturday - time to be confirmed.
7. Novelist Joanna Trollpe is in coversation with Cheltenham Racecourse director Edward Gillespie at the Parabola Arts Centre on Sunday.
8. Food, glorious Gloucestershire food will be on offer - along with Tractor Ted - at the North Cotswold Food and Farming Festival at Adam Henson's Cotswold Farm Park on Sunday.
9. Young nature lovers can find out all about nature at the Forest Discovery Day at Westonbirt Arboretum on Sunday.
10. Watch the film of the week: Will Ferrell bashes out some cracking one liners in The Campaign (18)