A spectacular mix of fun, fireworks and bonfires takes place in Gloucestershire this weekend.
Here's TiG's Ten Things to do in Gloucestershire this weekend:
1. It's bonfire weekend with showcase events at Cheltenham Racecourse and Gloucester Docks on Saturday night. Check out our Bonfire and firework guide
2. Gloucestershire playwright Bill Cronshaw brings two of his works: Dancing With Auntie and Dream On to The Playhouse in Cheltenham tonight (Friday) and tomorrow with Dreamshed Theatre.
3. Go and watch the brilliant JuNK at The Roses Theatre in Tewkesbury on Saturday. Check out their work on the Youtube video below:
4. Sign up to the National Trusts's 50 Things to do before you're 11 and three quarters and start getting active.
5. On Sunday the Forest Folk Club welcomes Kirsty Bromley to the Miner's Arms in Whitecroft near Lydney. Entry costs £6.50 and the entertainment starts at 7.30pm.
6. Treat the family to a mixture of puppetry and Jonny Ball-esque entertainment with Universarama at The Bacon Theatre on Saturday.
7. Upload a gallery of the glorious autumn colours to Thisisgloucestershire. If you want to show of your photographic skills like this beautiful gallery of Wenchford in the Forest of Dean simply register a profile and add your images to the TiG picture section.
8. Watch the film of the week: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (12a)
9. Warm yourself up with the recipe of the week: James Martin's Beef Stew and Dumplings
10. Eat at the restaurant of the week: Spicy Kalkata Club in Longlevens