Road repairs are being carried out across Gloucestershire. Here are some of the latest road works to be aware of:
- REPAIR work to abutment walls and footpaths along the Cole Avenue railway bridge, in Gloucester, mean that two way traffic signals will be in place until March 29 for motorists using the stretch.
- ROAD improvements on Corinium Avenue (Eastbound) mean that the road will be closed overnight tomorrow but will be open again from Wednesday morning.
- IT'S a case of give and take for motorists using Matson Avenue, in Gloucester, until April 4 while roadworks are carried out.
- REPAIR jobs along Tuffley Avenue, in Gloucester, will be continuing until March 28 after they began today. Give and take signs are in place for motorists.
- CAR users will not be able to travel along Tuffley Lane, in Gloucester, tomorrow as the road is closed while highway improvements works take place. It will be open as usual from Wednesday.
- SIGNS are in place along Westgate Street, in Gloucester, while highway work is carried out between now and Friday.
- THE Grange Estate Flyover, at Tuffley Lane, in Quedgeley is a no-go area for motorists until March 29. The stretch is closed 24 hours a day while piles and pile caps are installed and parapet repairs are carried out by engineers.
- A ROAD closure is in place until April 5 at Oldends Lane, in Stonehouse, while improvements are made to the highway.
- MOTORISTS should watch out for two-way signals that are currently in place along Painswick Road, in Stroud. They were put up today while highway improvement work is carried out until Wednesday.