More than 20 roads in Gloucestershire have been closed overnight due to heavy overnight rain - including a stretch of the M5.
Gloucestershire County Council have advised motorists to delay travelling where possible, with a large pools of water still lying on many roads.
Flood warnings remain in place for more than 200 rivers across the South West, including the River Severn and the River Avon in Gloucestershire.
The roads which have been closed include the A435 at Bishop's Cleeve, the A38 between Cross Keys and Whitminster, the A40 at Highnam and the A46 between Nailsworth and Stroud.
The following roads are also closed or partially blocked:
- The M5 lane one between junctions 12 and 13.
- The A40 at Over – one lane in both directions.
- A48 Westbury-on-Severn, passable with care.
- Stroud Road in Gloucester near Grange Road.
- B4215 Rudford impassable at Highleadon.
- A46 at Woodchester.
- B4213 at Tirley.
- A38 between Cross Keys roundabout and Whitminster roundabout.
- Horton Road Gloucester.
- A4151 Popes Hill Turn passable with care.
- A48 Oakle Street passable with care.
- The Old London Road at Wotton-Under-Edge. Motorists are advised to use the B4058 instead.
- Hawthorne's Road, in Drybrook.