Firefighters have been called to a house in Gloucester after reports of a grill on fire.
At 10.40am today the emergency fire control received a call from the resident of a house in Hatfield Road who said the grill was on fire.
Two fire engines were dispatched to the incident from Cheltenham West and Stroud Fire stations.
The crews extinguished the fire with a fire blanket a hose reel and two breathing apparatus.
There were no smoke detectors fitted within the property so the fire crews fitted two before they left the scene.