Welcome to the Great Big Gloucestershire Christmas Quiz.
Below are 40 questions designed to test your knowledge of all things Gloucestershire.
We have included sport, news and celebrity questions so why not test yourself.
The answers can be found in the related article - good luck.
2013 GLOUCESTERSHIRE NEWS:
1. An aircraft spiralled out of control and crashed into a garden at Loweswater Close in Hatherley on June 6. What type of aircraft was it?
2. Which major clothing retailer was revealed as next year’s biggest opening at The Eastgate shopping centre?
3. Which of Cheltenham’s most famous forefathers was celebrated this year following his tragic death 100 years ago after reaching the South Pole?
4. Which popular Westgate Street café and deli closed its doors for the last time in October?
5. Which derelict building in Gloucester city centre will be demolished in January?
6. How many miles is Gloucester’s Jamie McDonald running across Canada?
7. In July the Citizen reported on which item of food as the 'biggest in Gloucestershire'?
8. What was Daniel Butcher's claim to fame at the Cheltenham Cricket Festival?
9. How many screens are at the new cinema in Gloucester Quays?
10. What did American Real Estate Agent Keeny Rackers win in 2013?
2013 GLOUCESTERSHIRE SPORT:
11. Which three current Gloucester players made their full England debuts in 2013
12. Which Gloucester player had to undergo an operation on his ankle?
13. Which team did Shortwood United eventually lose to in the FA Cup?
14. What is the name of the horse co-owned by Mike Tindall, Nicky Robinson and James Simpson-Daniel?
15. Which horse won the Cheltenham Gold Cup in 2013?
16. Cheltenham Town played Everton in the third round of the FA Cup on January 7, 2013 at Whaddon Road. What was the score?
17. Who took over as manager of Forest Green Rovers in November?
18. Who was Gloucester's player of the season in the 2012-13 season?
19. Which all Black prop has just signed for Gloucester Rugby?
20. The son of which former England international cricketer signed for Gloucestershire CCC in 2013?
21. The canopied shrine of which King is at Gloucester Cathedral?
22. What was the name of the 1940s tall ship which recently left Tommi Nielson’s yard at Gloucester Docks after an eight month refit?
23. Which short-lived monarch stayed at the New Inn in Gloucester?
24. What is the full Roman name for Gloucester?
25. What year did GCHQ staff move into the newly opened Doughnut building?
26. Which king visited the Cheltenham spa waters in 1788?
27. Which poet visited Tintern Abbey in 1788?
28. What year was the Battle of Tewkesbury?
29. Which Stroud MP went on to become Prime Minister?
30. Which church in the Forest of Dean is known as the Cathedral of the Forest?
TV AND CELEBRITY NEWS 2013:
31. Which Cotswold girl wowed the judges on Strictly Come Dancing?
32. Which brainy celebrity passed her pilot's licence at Gloucestershire Airport?
33. Which business giant was spotted by the Citizen at the Robert Raikes pub in Gloucester in June?
34. Liz Hurley broke up with which sporting legend in 2013?
35. Which sporting star threw his hat into the ring in 2013 to represent Gloucestershire in the next European elections?
36. Which TV detective hit series was part filmed at The Daffodil in Cheltenham?
37. Which bearded news presenter wowed audiences at the Cheltenham Literature Festival in 2013?
38. Which former Young One brought his band to the Gloucester Guildhall in November and what is the name of his band?
39. The Black Rebel Motorcycle Club played which big Gloucestershire venue in 2013?
40. Which hit TV fantasy series was partially filmed in the Forest of Dean in 2013?