Login Register
 °

Fuse box checked after house fire in Stroud

By The Citizen  |  Posted: January 19, 2014

Fire

Fire

Comments (0)

Investigation work carried out by emergency services who attended a house fire in Stroud in the early hours of yesterday suggests a faulty fuse box may have been the cause.

Fire crews from Stroud were called out just after 2.30am.

They used a dry powder extinguisher to deal with the fire and ventilated the property.

They were on the scene for just over an hour. No one was injured.

used a positive pressure ventilation fan for smoke clearance.

Read more from Gloucester Citizen

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES