Here are our top five things to do in the Gloucester area this coming week:
1. Witness the five-star Severn Bore on Sunday. Get yourself to Minsterworth Church at 9.35am, Stonebench at 9.50am or Over Bridge at 10.10am.
2. Support Gloucester Rugby when they go against London Wasps on Saturday at 3pm.
3. Take in some art with textile artist Kathleen Matthews-Sanders exhibition at Nature in Art.
4. Check out singer-songwriter Mary Spender’s free gig at Cafe Rene on Wednesday 9pm.
5. See 12 original landscapes by artist Richard Wilson at the city museum, 300 years after his birth.
Do you know of other events happening that people should check out? Comment below or email firstname.lastname@example.org