1.Delve into our county's historical past at the Richard III festival which kicks off today until Sunday. Cast your eye over the reconstructed head at Gloucester City Museum and hear various talks on the topics surrounding the well known figure. Tickets range between £2-£10 depending on the event.
2. Try your hand at clay pigeon shooting and archery at Prescott Shooting's Have a Go Day which starts at 10am. Ranging between £20-£25, sessions are open every half an hour.
3. Explore Stroud as part of their Tourism Day as part of English Tourism Week. Nearby hotspots such as Painswick Rococo Gardens, Slimbridge Wetland Centre and Dr Jenner's House will all be hosting their own events for tourist attraction lovers and families alike.
4. GL1 will be putting on a night of Superclash wrestling with Justin Liger and Roy Knight entertaining the crowds.
5. The county rises to the festival season with the annual Cirencester Hare Festival taking place this weekend. Visitors can hunt for all the hidden art sculptures this summer.
6. Westonbirt Arboretum are offering a fantastic opportunity to see our county's beauty on a hot air balloon ride. The times vary of the flights but could make the perfect Mother's Day
7. If you love The Beatles, then make sure you've got a ticket for the evening at Stroud Subscription Rooms. Tributes band All You Need is the Beatles will be performing on Saturday night and for fans, this is an evening of reminiscing.
8. Visit the restaurant of the week: The Tavern
9. Watch the film of the week: Captain America The Winter Soldier - the trailer's here
10. Try out our recipe of the week: Grilled Rack of Lamb with mango salad and mint chutney