Not the brightest of weekends coming up for Gloucestershire, but don't let the weather dampen your spirits.
There are some great events coming up which are sure to get you out and about so take a look at our pick of the best in the county.
1. Gloucester Cajun and Zydeco Festival kicks off on Friday at Gloucester Guildhall and Cafe Rene. The three day celebration of authentic Cajun cuisine will see live music of all varieties to match the dishes to try.
This is one for dancers, drinkers and culture vultures not to miss. Ticket prices are to be confirmed and the party kicks off from 11pm on Friday.
2. Try your hand at clay pigeon shooting, archery and air rifles at Prescott Shooting at their 'Have a Go' day on Saturday. The scenic Cotswolds is a great setting for country lovers and whether you're a beginner or a regular, Prescott welcomes all.
3. Get racing tips from our Racing Editor online before heading off for a day at Cheltenham Festival Trials Day at the Racecourse.
Gates will open at 10.30am with seven races to get your winnings on this Saturday.
4. With Burns Night upon us once again to celebrate the Scottish tradition, there are a few venues and events in Gloucestershire celebrating.
Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall is inviting people to don their finest tartan and kilts and enjoy an evening of haggis, bagpipes and a three course dinner with poetry.
5. Brick Door Theatre Company debut with Tracks at the Frog and Fiddle with digital arts, music and a cast to reflect genocide victims and their experiences. The thought provoking performance is on Sunday at 8.30pm.
6. Christmas might be over, but there is still plenty of time for panto. Jack and the Beanstalk will be a family affair at 7.30pm at Cotswold Playhouse Theatre in Stroud on Saturday.
7. Kingsholm Stadium will be alive and buzzing this weekend as England Saxons take on Irish Wolfhounds at 5pm. The rugby match promises a great atmosphere and the celebrations will continue long after match time.
8. Watch the Film of the Week: The Wolf of Wall Street and check out the trailer here
9. Prepare for the grey weather with a hot recipe and try out the spiced soy roast chicken
10. Treat yourself to a mid-week steak at Montpellier Chapter in Cheltenham for their super Thursday deal.