Children may be back to school and the Easter fun might have simmered down but there is plenty going on in the county this weekend. Here's our pick of the best in Gloucestershire.
1. Prepare to be dazzled as the stars of Strictly Come Dancing light up the stage at The Everyman Theatre on Friday.
2. Wine lovers shouldn't miss the opportunity to sample some of the best wines New Zealand has to offer at Montpellier Brasserie on Thursday evening.
3. If you fancy an alternative, Cotswolds escape, there will be a history tour of Northleach at the Escape to the Cotswold Centre to go alongside their National Dragon Day on Friday.
4. The popular Prescott Shooting Centre will be running their Have a Go days for beginners and experts alike to try their hand at clay pigeon shooting and archery on Saturday.
5. Enjoy a glass of bubbly and head over to Withington Estate where the annual Withington Manor Horse Trials are taking place on Saturday.
6. Wear your 1940's finest and head to Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway and go back in time to the war in Gloucestershire. There will be period vehicles and steam trains with 1940's music all weekend.
7. Get your dancing shoes on and make your way to Cafe Rene where the Cabstars gig will be kicking off on Friday evening to start your weekend off with a hit.
8. Eat at the restaurant of the week: C and W African Experience - check it out here
9. Watch the film of the week: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - take a peek at the trailer here
10.Try the recipe of the week: Grilled rack of lamb with mango salad and mint chutney